By using our website, including our mobile applications you legally accept all our Terms and Conditions, under all headers,listed here. If you are using SimplifyMyTraining.com on behalf of a company or a group, you are nevertheless individually bound by this Agreement even if your company or group has a separate agreement with us.
- This Site provides services whereby entities such as commercial enterprises, public/private/government sector organizations/not for profit organizations, educational institutions or any such entity involved in the process of employee learning and development and training processes and requirements ("Training Seekers") may identify and partner with individual, corporate firms, organizational or educational institutions as trainers ("Training Providers").
- Training Seekers may further access other services on the portal for solutions for training plan development, design and development of employee learning & development solutions, buying of relevant material, execution of the training plans and other related services ("Service/s"). The Site provides further services whereby Training Providers, which provide, amongst other, learning & development solutions that cater to business or government requirements, may respond to broadcast requirements of Training Seekers and/or themselves reach out to Training Seekers to invite to their Training programs. Training Providers may also use the Site as a platform to plan, execute and deliver such solutions to Training Seekers.
- For facilitation of the training plan execution, Training Seekers and Training Providers may use, directly or indirectly, the services of Third Party Service Providers, (collectively referred to as "Training Service Facilitators") while the Site remains as the main platform.
- You represent that You are of legal age to form a binding contract and have full power, capacity and authority to accept these Terms. If You are accepting on behalf of Your employer or another entity, You represent that You have full legal authority to bind Your employer or such entity to these Terms. If You do not have the legal authority to bind as above, please ensure that an authorized person from Your entity consents to and accepts these Terms.
- For certain specific content, including e-books and articles, written by others we only act as a medium to share or transmit the material. We do not claim copyrights for any such e-books, articles etc. that are not authored by teams working with SimplifyMyTraining.com. We have, made every effort to ensure that no copyrights are violated, in case of any breaches please contact us atcontent@SimplifyMyTraining.com
- You are bound to: (1) keep your password confidential and not share it with others; (2) not permit others to use your account; (3) not use other's accounts; (4) not sell, trade, or transfer your account to another party
- You are accountable for your account and anything that happens through your account as long as your account is active or you can prove that your account was compromised due to no fault of your own.
- SimplifyMyTraining.com offers an online platform for the different stakeholders in the Training industry to work efficiently. SimplifyMyTraining.com and its associate companies ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE for the usage of the platform by its members and ARE NOT ANSWERABLE for any infringement or damages caused by its members.
- Terms on this agreement may be added, removed, replaced or modified at the sole discretion of SimplifyMyTraining.com. Such changes will be posted on the portal. In case of changes, a notice will be put up on the portal. Continuation of usage will mean that you have consented to the changes. In case you do not agree with the changes, you may terminate the agreement.
Training Provider Registration
- Training Providers need to register and subscribe to one of the membership options available and agree to the terms and conditions to be eligible to view training opportunities, broadcast upcoming training programs, be included in the trainer database to be searched by Training Seekers and to utilize the training planning, execution and facilitation features provided on the Site, and all other features presently available and that will be made available in the future. You may cancel Your registration at any time by deactivating Your account. You agree that Your registration information at all times correctly represents Your professional affiliation, experience, qualifications and ability to transact business. You shall not use login details of another User. You shall not disclose or share Your password to any third parties or use Your password for any unauthorized purposes and UniTol shall not be responsible for the unauthorized use of Your account by another User. You agree to notify UniTol at firstname.lastname@example.org of any unauthorized use of Your account or breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of Your password or login information to enable UniTol to take necessary steps to prevent misuse of Your account.
Training Seeker Registration
- Training Seekers need to register and subscribe to one of the membership options available and agree to the terms and conditions in order to be eligible to view trainer database and contact trainers and to utilize the training plan, execution and facilitation features provided on the Site. You may cancel Your registration at any time by deactivating Your account. You agree that Your registration information at all times correctly represents Your organization's professional affiliation, business and employee details and ability to transact business. You may not use a login name of another User. Unless otherwise specified, the Site is intended for Your personal use only. You may not authorize others to use the Site, and You are responsible for all use of the Site by You and by those You allow to use, or provide access to, the Site. You may not impersonate or pretend to be somebody else when using the Site. You agree to notify UniTol at email@example.com of any unauthorized use of Your account or breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of Your password or login information. Remember, You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your password(s) and UniTol shall not be responsible for the unauthorized use of Your account by another User.
- Our Ambassador program is a referral program, where any user can refer other users who may be Training Seekers/ Training Providers/ Training Service Facilitators to the site. Such user who gives the reference becomes an Ambassador. The Ambassador gets credits for each referral that he/she makes provided such referred person subscribes to the programs offered, and the number of credits depends on the subscription type taken by the new invited member, which shall be intimated to the Ambassador. We reserve the right to audit any referral credits and determine, at our sole discretion, whether a user is qualified as a referral. We reserve the right to disqualify referral credits earned through fraudulent, illegal, or overly aggressive, questionable methods. The referral credit structure is subject to change at our discretion.
- UniTol does not guarantee the accuracy or ownership of any information provided in the profiles of the Training Providers, Training Seekers, Training Service Facilitators or in the training plan related information shared between Training Seekers and Training Providers or other related information that are broadcasted on the Site.
- UniTol does not endorse, support, sanction, encourage, or verify the comments, opinions, or statements posted on forums, blogs or otherwise contained in the Site. Any information or material placed online, including advice and opinions, are the views and responsibility of those who post the statements and do not necessarily represent the views of Training Seeker/Provider/ Service Facilitator. You agree that UniTol and its Third Party Service Providers are not responsible, and shall have no liability to You, with respect to any information or materials posted by others, including defamatory, offensive or illicit material, even material that violates this Terms.
- you will have the opportunity to communicate with other Users as part of features available on the Site. Any information You provide to UniTol or other Users during Your registration or use of the Services, in any public message area, through any mail feature, or otherwise generated out of Your use of the Services, is subject to the following:
- Your Content. You are solely responsible for the content of Your information, postings, or Learning & Development Solutions. UniTol acts merely as a conduit for the distribution and/or publication of that information. UniTol reserves the right to take any action that it deems necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion with respect to such information if UniTol believes that such information is inappropriate for the Site or the Services and may create liability for UniTol. You agree that Your information will be accurate and will not, to the best of Your knowledge: (a) infringe any third party's copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy, (b) violate any law (including without limitation those governing unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising), or (c) be libelous, unlawfully threatening, or unlawfully harassing. Training Providers may, if deemed necessary, be required to execute representations, warranties and covenants to UniTol and the Training Seekers in relation to the proposed training or learning and development programmes that are planned
Compliance with Law and Authorizations
You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere with the proper working of the Site or which is intended to damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. You agree not to take any action (including without limitation, spamming) that imposes an unreasonable load on our infrastructure. You agree not to take any actions which may undermine the integrity of our system or the Services, such as leaving feedback or ratings for yourself; using the Site in violation of local, state, national or international law; uploading of files or content that contain material that violates the intellectual property rights of any third party. You are solely responsible and will comply, at Your own expense, with all applicable laws and regulations regarding Your use of the Services and the transfer of the technologies or information with which You are involved, including without limitation, import/export requirements, and UniTol expressly disclaims any liability or responsibility thereto. You shall not use the Services in any manner, or in furtherance of any activity that may cause UniTol to be subject to investigation, prosecution, or legal action.
- UniTol has a no-tolerance spam policy. We provide a facility that enables users to send email messages / private messages to others. Users must not use this facility to send unsolicited, bulk or indiscriminate messages, whether or not for commercial purposes. Violations of these Terms or spam policy may result in legal action against You and the termination, without notice, of Your End User ID and/or anything associated with it, including, but not limited to Your earnings and network.
- Users may post reviews, comments, and other content: and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam."
Disclaimer of Warranties/Limitation of Liabilities
- We are acting only as an intermediary between Training Seekers, Training Providers and Training Service Facilitators and any underlying warranties for the products and services are only provided by the respective Training Providers and Training Service Facilitators and not by us. UniTol is not a party to any transaction between the Training Providers / Training Seekers / Training Service Facilitators, and therefore, is not liable for breach of such transaction by any of the parties to such transaction.
- You agree that UniTol has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any content, data, and other communications maintained or transmitted by UniTol.
- You agree that You will not disclose to UniTol or its affiliates, or to any Training Provider or Training Seeker or Training Service Facilitator, any information which You are under an existing contractual or other legal obligation to maintain in confidence or otherwise do not have the right to sell or license. You agree that You will not discuss any confidential information of Your own, other parties, or the Training Seeker or Training Provider or Training Service Facilitator, unless You are specifically working with the User who owns or represents the institute that owns the information.
- You expressly understand and agree that:
- Your use of UniTol services is at Your sole risk.
- UniTol services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- UniTol expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- UniTol makes no warranty that (i) UniTol services will meet Your requirements, (ii) UniTol services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of UniTol services will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by You through UniTol services will meet Your expectations, and (v) any errors in the software will be corrected.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of UniTol services is done at Your own discretion and risk and UniTol shall not be responsible for any damage to Your computer system or loss of data that results from the download or transfer of any such material from the Site.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by You from UniTol or through or from UniTol services shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the Terms.
- In no event shall UniTol be responsible for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage, and the resultant claims, expenses, or costs arising and whether in contract, tort or otherwise, which You may suffer in connection with or arising out of:
- Your use or inability to use the Services of the Site or any Linked Web Site; or
- Unauthorized access to or alteration of the user's transmissions or data; or
- Your use of or reliance on information or any other material accessed through the Site including via any Linked Web Site including without limitation, loss or damage by way of loss of profits, loss of business opportunity, business interruption or loss of information.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless UniTol and the Site’s Users, its and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by UniTol that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by You pursuant to these Terms.
Third Party Web Site Links
- The Site may contain links to other web sites ("Linked Web Sites"). UniTol provides such links solely as a convenience to You and for information purposes only.
- UniTol makes no representations or warranties about, nor is it responsible for the content of the Linked Web Sites as accurate, legal, inoffensive, or free from viruses or other features that may adversely affect Your computer.. When You enter a Linked Web Site, You do so at Your own risk and agree and understand that You may not make any claim against us for any resulting damages or losses.
Subscription and Refund Policy
- User shall pay all subscription fees specified under the relevant subscription type and products/ services. User shall also be liable for all applicable taxes relating to use of the Services through their account. All fees and charges on the Site are non refundable and you shall not be entitled to the refund of any unused portion of any subscription or other fees, including but not limited to, the events of mid-term downgrade or deactivation. All features, acquired as part of User's paid subscription, expire immediately upon cancellation or termination of the paid account.
- All our products/services were built using clean code, tested on the Apache 2.2 web server. Please make sure that You have carefully read all relevant documentation, knowledge base, product/service description pages, and asked any pre-subscription questions. Since, the Services offered by UniTol are intangible/non-tangible irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds once a subscription is made, either by the organization or the trainer or any other agency participating on the portal as a paid subscriber. The portal has exhaustive information on each of the utilities that have been built into it. You may request UniTol, subject to these Terms, for further information to assess the features in the portal before making a decision on subscribing for the same. You are responsible for understanding the above information before subscription.
- Third Party Services: SMT is a facilitating platform for a number of services provided by Training Service Facilitators. For each of these services, the cancellation and refund policy are mentioned in their respective sites, and shall be the responsibility of the Training Service Facilitators. When availing those services, You are requested to read the terms and conditions stated therein and if You choose, to be bound by them. UniTol assumes no responsibility in relation to any of the services provided by the Training Service Facilitators nor is a party to the transactions You entered into with the Training Service Facilitators.
- In case the User disputes the refund policy for any reason whatsoever, the dispute shall be taken up on a case-to-case basis by UniTol. In the event of UniTol deciding the dispute in User's favour, UniTol shall refund the decided amount without any interest to the User and payments shall be made by cheque.
Site Policies, Modification, and Severability
- We reserve the right to make changes to our Site, policies, and these Terms at any time. You are required to stay updated with the policies as and when modified and posted on the Site. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
Termination of Agreement
- You may terminate the agreement with us by cancelling your Account
- SimplifyMyTraining.com reserves the right to terminate the agreement on grounds that include, but not limited to -
- Infringement of Copyrights
- Breach of agreement
- Abuse or Misuse of services
- Creation of false or multiple accounts
- Posting of inappropriate material
- Using the platform for other than intended use
If there are any questions regarding this Terms & Conditions of use of this Website and its services, You may contact us at the coordinates below:
Company Name:UniTol Training Solutions Pvt Ltd.
Address:Plot No:2, Shimapuri Colony, West Marredpally, Hyderabad, India.